Can't Get Xval to work

Aug 8, 2009 at 12:46 AM
Edited Aug 8, 2009 at 4:30 AM

Edit. Figured it out. The .dll has to be right in the bin folder not like bin->CustomDlls -> the .dll file.

I been going through this and it looks really good. So I went through it and downloaded the sample file.

I been playing around with it and I understand how to use it and was able to add my own validation too it.

So I decided to add it to my current project I am working on. I was able to get it to compile and run yet when I try my form no validation(both client side and server side) happens.

I don't know why. So I made a another project and tried to add all the stuff again yet I don't know what I am missing it does not work.

You can download it

This is the only real way I can show you theirs too many files to copy and paste the code around.

I am not even using the remote validation part for my tests yet too. I am only using like straight stuff from xval like the one thing I had is "Required Email".

I looked at the tutorial on the xVal site but it make no sense to me and completely different then how the tutorial looks on the guys website.